This exceptional single-family home has it all: ideal location, beautiful features, custom touches, top-of-the-line appliances, lots of indoor and outdoor entertaining space, plenty of storage, and secure off-street parking.
Located at the cross section of the growing H Street, Union Market, and NoMa neighborhoods, this home is just steps from H Street and Union Market’s dining and nightlife options, within a quick commute to downtown from either the NoMa-Gallaudet or Union Station Metros (red line), and a short walk from shopping at Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s or REI.
Bright, spacious rooms span three above-grade levels, carefully designed and appointed with gorgeous finishes:
- Open first floor with finish-in-place white oak floors throughout, exposed brick, and recessed lighting
- Two living areas on the main level provide both formal and casual options
- Extended dining area large enough to accommodate 10–12
- Gourmet kitchen with semi-custom cabinetry, quartz counters, Fisher & Paykel paneled refrigerator, a focal-point Bertazzoni 36″ range, and a grand breakfast island that seats 4–6
- Baths with designer tiling and fixtures, TOTO toilets, stone vanity tops, backlit mirrors
- Integrated audio throughout the interior and exterior living spaces
- Four ample-sized bedrooms, plus a laundry room/office
- Flexible top floor layout has two bedrooms and bath that can be used together as a larger master suite
- Large roof terrace with city views
- Custom metal handrails and LED-illuminated stairs
- Full-size Samsung stackable washer and dryer and large laundry room
- Goodman high-efficiency gas furnace and electric AC, controlled by an ecobee wifi thermostat
- Rear deck, yard and parking pad secured by a remote-controlled roll-up door
- 4 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 2010 Sq. Ft.