Nestled between Columbia Heights and Howard University, this Park View rowhome has many exciting features, from a beautiful modern kitchen to carefully restored hardwood floors and staircase, a luxurious master suite, and a finished basement for entertaining and guests.
Located on the rapidly developing Georgia Avenue corridor, this home is a short walk to some of DC’s most desirable neighborhoods, including Columbia Heights, Petworth and U Street. It offers an easy commute to anywhere in the city, together with walkable dining and shopping options.
- Single-family home with an open floor plan and lots of natural light
- Inviting entry with exposed brick wall
- Beautifully restored original hardwood floors and staircase
- Large living and dining areas for entertaining
- Beautiful custom kitchen with ample storage, quartz countertops, white penny tile backsplash, under-cabinet lighting, and breakfast bar
- Samsung stainless steel appliances
- Master suite complete with custom shelving and large closets
- Master bath with built-in shower and dual vanity sink
- Vaulted ceilings and exposed brick in bedrooms
- Finished basement with wet bar and space for entertaining
- Extra bedroom and bath in the basement
- Large backyard with deck and patio for entertaining
- Secure off-street parking
- 4 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 1925 Sq. Ft.
517 Lamont Street NW
Washington, DC 20010