Located just steps from the NoMa Metro and Union Market, this single-family rowhome has something for everyone, from its open first floor to its three bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The main level is complete with the exposed brick walls and top-end appliances.
For those desiring short commutes to downtown or Capitol Hill plus a local vibe, this rapidly changing neighborhood is a sought after place to live. Due to high interest in this area, this house sold in under a week for higher than the asking price.
- Open main level
- Exposed brick walls and lots of natural light
- Beautiful kitchen with white quartz countertops, and top-end appliances
- Three bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Vaulted master bedroom with custom shower and dual vanity sink
- Finished basement with Indian soapstone counter wet bar and bedroom with lots of windows
- Deck and parking in the back
- 3 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 960 Sq. Ft.
1105 Abbey Pl NE
Washington, DC 20002