One of a kind in Brookland! A detached home completely renovated by Square Fifteen with exceptional style and surprising space. The jaw-dropping carriage house / 2-car garage has a stunning roof deck with a raised-bed garden, plus a 325 sqft bonus room – ideal for a real home office, gym or storage. The open but delineated main level plan provides ample entertainment space for living, dining and kitchen, plus a powder room. A true chef’s kitchen shines with quartz counters, white shaker cabinetry and a stretch of windows over the sink. SS appliances include a gas cooktop, downdraft venting, electric oven and a French door, bottom freezer refrigerator. A walk-in pantry and built-in dining credenza provide endless storage. Three big bedrooms and two full baths upstairs, plus two bedrooms and one full bath downstairs. The flexible lower level living room has its own front entrance and additional storage under the stairs. All baths have designer tile, quartz vanity tops and brass tone fixtures; the primary ensuite adds a dual vanity and glass shower surround. Hardwood floors, recessed lighting and high ceilings throughout.
Nestled in the Hill sweet spot bounded by the US Capitol, Eastern Market, and Stanton and Lincoln Parks, this completely renovated home provides modern living in one of DC’s most charming and historic neighborhoods. Everything but the historic facade was replaced in 2019 including foundation, roof, windows, framing and systems – a stunning, brand new home just four blocks to the Library of Congress! Upstairs you’ll find two ample bedrooms and two full bathrooms, plus a flexible bonus room that could serve as a guest room, den or a deluxe dressing room / closet. The master bedroom features a Juliet balcony with floor to ceiling windows and an ensuite bath. Both bedrooms have charming views and LED bedside reading sconces. A stunning open kitchen overlooks the back patio through a large picture window. Walnut and white cabinets with brass hardware, gleaming white solid surface counters, tile backsplash, a large pantry and KitchenAid suite of stainless steel appliances that includes: cafe door refrigerator with icemaker; gas, five-burner, slide-in range with convection oven; microwave and dishwasher. Bathrooms have Kohler toilets, Moen faucets, designer tile, walnut vanity cabinets, solid-surface vanity tops, illuminated vanity mirrors and the master bath has a glass shower enclosure; light oak finish-in-place hardwood floors, recessed lighting and Emtek door hardware throughout; full-sized, stacked Samsung front-loading washer & dryer; Rheem gas tankless hot water heater; Goodman gas heater / electric AC; new Pella window systems; private, hardscaped rear patio with designer lighting for a stunning entertainment space; 98 Walk Score; 7 min walk to Eastern Market Metro station (blue/orange/silver), dining, nightlife, CVS and Trader Joes; 12 min walk to the US Capitol.
Two newly remodeled units feature all new kitchens with granite countertop and new appliances, totally new bathrooms, and all new electrical and heating/cooling. Close to Catholic University and blocks to the Brookland/CUA metro. Parking available.
Princeton View is a new condominium by Square Fifteen featuring two, brand new 3-bedroom, 3-bath homes just around the corner from the Georgia Ave – Petworth Metro station. This comprehensive redevelopment started with a classic 1921 row house that has been extensively reconstructed and expanded to create comfortable, contemporary spaces. Only the original front facade and brick party walls remain – the rest of the building is new construction: framing (including joists), plumbing, electric, roof, windows and systems. An advanced sound minimizing construction system has been installed between floors.
UNIT ONE | 3BR / 3BA
A southern facing, two-level home elevated from the street with an over-sized kitchen island and expanded storage. One parking space is included.
Large laundry room with cabinets and folding counter. 1,550 square feet (approximate)
UNIT TWO | 3BR/3BA
The penthouse home spans two floors with a flexible ensuite bedroom on the main level that could serve as an office or additional den space. A large, private rooftop terrace features panoramic city views. One parking space is included. Large private roof terrace. Laundry room. 1,550 square feet (approximate)
Harvard House is a new condominium development featuring four two-bedroom, two-bath homes developed by Square Fifteen. Just above Meridian Hill Park at the intersection of the Columbia Heights, Adams Morgan and Mount Pleasant neighborhoods, Harvard House is steps away from endless shopping, dining and night-life options.
Harvard House is a comprehensive redevelopment, starting with a classic 1912 row house that has been extensively reconstructed and expanded. Only the front facade and brick party walls remain – the rest of the building is new construction: framing (including joists), plumbing, electric, roof, windows and systems.
The penthouse unit features a vaulted ceiling with a flexible loft space that could serve as an office or additional sleeping or entertaining space. A large rooftop terrace features panoramic city views.
Brookland’s fun and funky 12th Street corridor is just steps from the front door of this home. Located in a great family neighborhood, this home offers everything a family would want.
From its finished basement with play or entertaining space and basement-level bedroom, perfect for visitors or a home office, to its master bedroom suite complete with vaulted ceilings and glass doors, this renovation is truly tailored to its neighborhood. An open first floor includes large living and dining spaces and a kitchen complete with ample storage, including both cabinets and open shelving. Quartz countertops, a reclaimed wood backsplash, modern cabinets and stainless appliances create a beautiful and functional space.
- Single-family rowhome with large backyard and off-street parking
- Modern kitchen with white quartz countertops and reclaimed wood backsplash
- Considerable cabinet space and open shelving
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wide plank hardwood floors
- Modern statement light fixtures
- Four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Vaulted master bedroom with lots of natural light and exposed brick walls
- Master bath with double sink and modern shower
- Finished basement with casual entertaining space and bedroom with full bath
- Large backyard with off-street parking
Located just steps from the NoMa Metro and Union Market, this single-family rowhome has something for everyone, from its open first floor to its three bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The main level is complete with the exposed brick walls and top-end appliances.
For those desiring short commutes to downtown or Capitol Hill plus a local vibe, this rapidly changing neighborhood is a sought after place to live. Due to high interest in this area, this house sold in under a week for higher than the asking price.
- Open main level
- Exposed brick walls and lots of natural light
- Beautiful kitchen with white quartz countertops, and top-end appliances
- Three bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Vaulted master bedroom with custom shower and dual vanity sink
- Finished basement with Indian soapstone counter wet bar and bedroom with lots of windows
- Deck and parking in the back
This exceptional single-family home has it all: ideal location, beautiful features, custom touches, top-of-the-line appliances, lots of indoor and outdoor entertaining space, plenty of storage, and secure off-street parking.
Located at the cross section of the growing H Street, Union Market, and NoMa neighborhoods, this home is just steps from H Street and Union Market’s dining and nightlife options, within a quick commute to downtown from either the NoMa-Gallaudet or Union Station Metros (red line), and a short walk from shopping at Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s or REI.
Bright, spacious rooms span three above-grade levels, carefully designed and appointed with gorgeous finishes:
- Open first floor with finish-in-place white oak floors throughout, exposed brick, and recessed lighting
- Two living areas on the main level provide both formal and casual options
- Extended dining area large enough to accommodate 10–12
- Gourmet kitchen with semi-custom cabinetry, quartz counters, Fisher & Paykel paneled refrigerator, a focal-point Bertazzoni 36″ range, and a grand breakfast island that seats 4–6
- Baths with designer tiling and fixtures, TOTO toilets, stone vanity tops, backlit mirrors
- Integrated audio throughout the interior and exterior living spaces
- Four ample-sized bedrooms, plus a laundry room/office
- Flexible top floor layout has two bedrooms and bath that can be used together as a larger master suite
- Large roof terrace with city views
- Custom metal handrails and LED-illuminated stairs
- Full-size Samsung stackable washer and dryer and large laundry room
- Goodman high-efficiency gas furnace and electric AC, controlled by an ecobee wifi thermostat
- Rear deck, yard and parking pad secured by a remote-controlled roll-up door
Nestled between Columbia Heights and Howard University, this Park View rowhome has many exciting features, from a beautiful modern kitchen to carefully restored hardwood floors and staircase, a luxurious master suite, and a finished basement for entertaining and guests.
Located on the rapidly developing Georgia Avenue corridor, this home is a short walk to some of DC’s most desirable neighborhoods, including Columbia Heights, Petworth and U Street. It offers an easy commute to anywhere in the city, together with walkable dining and shopping options.
- Single-family home with an open floor plan and lots of natural light
- Inviting entry with exposed brick wall
- Beautifully restored original hardwood floors and staircase
- Large living and dining areas for entertaining
- Beautiful custom kitchen with ample storage, quartz countertops, white penny tile backsplash, under-cabinet lighting, and breakfast bar
- Samsung stainless steel appliances
- Master suite complete with custom shelving and large closets
- Master bath with built-in shower and dual vanity sink
- Vaulted ceilings and exposed brick in bedrooms
- Finished basement with wet bar and space for entertaining
- Extra bedroom and bath in the basement
- Large backyard with deck and patio for entertaining
- Secure off-street parking